- The website may collect non-personal information about your visit such as address of the website you just visited before ours, duration of your visit to our website and the IP address of your device. The purpose of collecting this information is to make statistics about visitors and improve the services provided to them.
- Some of the website pages may require cookies. These cookies are used to make general statistics only such as no. of visitors, the most visited webpage and others. Cookies don’t gather any other type of information.
For Mobile Apps.:
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us. For example, when creating account on one of our applications. You provide some personal data like your name, email address, telephone number or national ID.
- Some of our applications request permissions to access some data for giving you the best of the application. These permissions includes:
- Phone permission
Some of our applications use this permission to collect some device information like a unique identifier to this device.
- Camera permission
Some of our applications asks to access the camera for scanning purpose.
- Phone permission
Information we collect from your phone will be associated with your account. When information is associated with your account, we treat it as personal information.
How We Use The Collected Information
- We use the information we collect from all of our applications to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect our users.
- We use the unique device identifier provided through phone permission to send notifications about the updates specific for you on all the devices you use not only a single device. We also use this identifier for statitical purpose to see the unique installs of applications and differenciate each user devices.
- We use the camera in some applications to provide barcode and QR scanning for making the search experience better and easier for users.
Transparency and Choice
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. For example, you can:
- Revoke phone permission once you login if you have concerns about it as it's required once in login to unify the device.
- Revoke camera permission at any time or never granting it if you don't need to use the scan feature on your device.
- The website neither reveal any personal information, nor combination of personal and demographic information, nor information of your visit to the website, for example the departments you visit or the services you access, to a third party.
- The privacy of clients data are preserved and are not revealed except at circumstances specified by the Law.